Any tree or vegetation management program is only as good as the people supervising, directing, and performing the work. If the management staff or field workers do not have the technical or operational knowledge to understand the requirements and goals or cannot safely or properly apply state-of-the-art practices, the program will not fully achieve its goals and may even encounter significant challenges.
Arbor Global specializes in the training and education of all levels of staff and field workers to ensure that they have the base knowledge and understanding to safely and satisfactorily perform their work according to state-of-the-art arboriculture and vegetation management policy, procedures and specifications.
Training programs offered by Arbor Global include, but are not limited to:
- Certified Arborist
- Certified Tree Worker
- Basic Tree Climbing for Arborists
- Electrical Hazard Awareness for Arborists Certification
- Chainsaw Safety and Field Maintenance
- Tree Felling, Limbing and Bucking
- Aerial Lift Safe Operations for Tree Workers
- Aerial Rescue Certification for Climbers and Aerial Lift Operators
- Wood Chipper Safe Operations
- Fall Protection Certification for Arborists
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualification through the ISA
- Tree Health Assessment
- Tree Selection, Installation and Early Establishment Care
- Tree Pruning: Structural Pruning of Young Trees
- Tree Pruning: Mature Trees
- Tree Pruning: Restoration of Damaged Trees
- General Tree Safe Work Practices Based on ANSI Z133
Training and education will provide staff and field workers with a level of understanding that will facilitate their ability to effectively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
To learn more about how Technical Training and Education for Workers and Management can help your program, please use the contact form to get in touch.
Chainsaw Safety and Field Maintenance available now. We also have a new Safety Manual available. “Chainsaw Safety and Field Maintenance” is a bi-lingual photo guide in English and Spanish. Click here to order the book.